The PIC410, is a hybrid boar that combines high primal yields, leanness and robustness with the excellent growth rate, feed conversion, carcass leanness and meat quality of the industry’s leading terminal boar, the PIC337
Resulting from generations of quantitative selection for economically important traits and more recently with the aid of marker assisted selection, the PIC410 boar is positioned for those producers who desire a terminal boar that sires pigs with efficiently produced high yields of lean primal cuts.
- High emphasis on lean meat % and conformation
- Very robust hybrid boar
- Good libido
- Exceptional carcass muscling
- Superb feed conversion ratios
- The number one all-rounder!
- For the best value between carcass value and high daily gain