Count kilograms and pigs: Industry-leading performanceThe Camborough® is bred to maximize the kilograms of weaned pigs per year with excellent feed efficiency. In addition, the Camborough® can be bred typically three weeks earlier than other genetics, resulting in a higher total number of piglets per sow per lifetime and lower production costs.
- Uniform vigorous piglets
- Excellent mothering abilities
- Low sow mortality
- Long productive life
- Fewer gilt development days
- Lower cost per weaned piglet from
- Less feed usage
- More lifetime pigs marketed per gilt
- Weaned pigs with
- Superior feed conversion
- High daily gain
- Efficiency, robustness, and prolificacy.
- The industry-leading economic package.
- Lower total cost per piglet.